Personnel training continuous to be the important factor in achieving flight safety objectives. The Coordinating Council at the Interstate Aviation Committee on aviation specialists training of the Member States of the Agreement on Civil Aviation and Use of Airspace established in accordance with Regulation of 4th Council on Civil Aviation and Use of Airspace from November 10, 1994 would coordinate the issues in the field of aviation specialists training in the region states. The Council is formed from representatives of civil aviation authorities of states and providers of education services performing training for civil aviation specialists.
In accordance with major activities plan from September 28 to October 01, 2016 the regular IAC Coordinating Council meeting on training for aviation specialists of Member States of the Agreement on Civil Aviation and Use of Airspace was held in Adler on 1 October, 2016.
The following issues were considered:
- upgrading the system of state aviation inspectors training and establishment of consolidated group of organisations of education services providers of Member States of the Agreement on Civil Aviation and Use of Airspace on development of unified programs on training for state aviation inspectors in Russian language)
- applying of up-to-date legislative and regulatory training upgraded documentation;
- activities aimed at upgrading of professional training programs and also systems of training, transition training and upgrading skills of professorial- teaching and training for civil aviation staff;
- enhanced interaction between educational institutions on exchange of information using information and telecommunication and remote educational technologies, e-learning and web-based learning;
- harmonization of current professional standards due to the change of fleet of aircraft operated by airlines of Member States of the Agreement.
Considering 25th anniversary of the Interstate Aviation Committee which is celebrated this year the meeting participants supported the results of Coordinating Council activity and the IAC initiatives aimed at upgrading the quality of training for civil aviation specialists of the region states.
The Interstate Aviation Committee expresses gratitude to all Coordinating Council members and participants for substantial contribution in civil aviation specialists training system development and upgrading.