Regarding the requests of a number of media organizations for information published today with reference to one of the leaders of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation about violations of the Inside information law in trading securities of Transaero JSC within the period from 2014 we inform:
1. From the specified period (2014) neither the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, nor law enforcement agencies, nor other persons have not addressed to the IAC Chairperson, Anodina T.G.on these issues.
2. Anodina T.G. does not know anything about the facts of Transaero shares market manipulation including the involvement of mentioned companies Juimbo and Otkritie.
3. All the securities of various Russian issuers, including VTB, Sberbank, Aeroflot, Transaero, Transneft, Rosneft, LUKoil, Magnit, Novotek, owned by Anodina at various times were exclusively sold to her in the Russian Federation in accordance with Russian legislation through authorized organizations with payment to the budget of the Russian Federation of the established income tax, which in 2014 amounted to more than 30 million rubles.
4. Rules and regulations established by the legislation of the Russian Federation are provided regarding the transfer of property, including securities between close relatives.
5.With regard to Transaero JSC directly, it should be noted that by the decision of the Arbitration Court of St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region that entered into force, two main reasons for the sharp deterioration in the financial situation of the airline were identified: the devaluation of the national currency (third quarter of 2014-2015) and the cancellation of the operator’s certificate (October 2015).
6. Without any specific information on the investigation of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, except published, Anodina T.G. can not provide other comments.